Character tie ins!

Forum rules
ANYTHING POSTED HERE IS PUBLICALLY VISIBLE, NO REGISTRATION REQUIRED
Ralph
Forum Neonate
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Character tie ins!

Post by Ralph » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:26 pm

Hey folks! I know we are all interested in getting characters with links right off the bat. Here is a thread for that!

Ralph
Forum Neonate
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Character tie ins!

Post by Ralph » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:40 pm

My character (name to be determined) is an Elder Brujah. Very much a member of the Idealist camp, he's very social and friendly.
He's not a major fighter - but I mean he's Brujah, so he can hold his own.
Within the Camarilla, he's pretty famous - a former Archon, former Prince. He's been involved with every Camarilla office at one point or another. So much so that he's got the Social Nobility merit.

He was active in Europe until the 1650s or so, and then active in Canada until about 1760. Then we went to torpor until 1820s.
After 1850 isn't detailed yet, but likely in North America somewhere.

He's interested in History, (especially Kindred History,) Lore, and academics. He also is crazy interested in the invention of the telephone and everything about it.

I'd love to have a character tie with you! Happy to be friendly or hostile or we just happen to know each other.

Ophelia
Forum Neonate

Post by Ophelia » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:47 pm

Yes, totally, hit me up PM or in person? ^^
“I'm well acquainted with villains that live in my bed
They beg me to write them so they'll never die when I'm dead
And I've grown familiar with villains that live in my head
They beg me to write them so I'll never die when I'm dead.”

Hobbes
Forum Master

Post by Hobbes » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:49 am

Here is my Character account.

I should also mention - I am taking the Social Nobility merit, if you want to owe me a boon. It could result in Status for you! :D

-Ralph
- Hobbes Goode
Elder Harpy of the Domain of Yerba Sur
Guardian, Noble, Prominent, Loyal, and Acclaimed.

TagIt
Forum Neonate

Post by TagIt » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:19 pm

It's me! Maria! With my new Character Account!

I don't know if my Character will have a tie with yours, but I'm just gonna post here so any possible character ties are seen.

I'll be playing Tag, a city Gangrel embraced in the early 60's within San Jose, a time of turmoil and political Anarchy. Like most Gangrel, she doesn't know who her sire is (Open to a character tie here).

Shortly thereafter, the Sabbat invade, but Tag remains. She is able to hide and evade from the Sabbat using her knowledge of the area, it's locals, and just by being clever. When Kosume DeAlba returns to lead the resistance, Tag joins the Camarilla, as she despises what the Sabbat have done to her home (Open to character tie, who completes her accounting). She goes around putting graffiti on buildings with hidden messages and tags Sabbat pack hideouts (hence why she's called Tag).

This goes on for over 40 years. She bounces around the Yerba Sur neighbourhoods avoiding Sabbat, and hops over to Camarilla resistance for further accounting. Her accounting is finally completed right before the Week of Nightmares.

Other than that, I'm still figuring things out.

Autumn
Forum Ancilla

Post by Autumn » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:19 pm

Twoey here!

Old Gangrel, Former harpy of Glasgow in the 1800s, and former scourge of Glasgow and also Berlin. Left the former when the Prince changed, because she didn't respect the new one. (Social Nobility)

Friendly trickster type, though was AWOL from 1632 to 1841,
Spent most of her time in Europe, got to the states recently, like 20-30 years ago at most.

Happy for ties with anyone, hit me up and I'll tell you more.
“I am what I am.
I would tell you what you want to know if I could, for you have been kind to me.
But I am a cat, and no cat anywhere ever gave anyone a straight answer.”

Seneschal Autumn of Yerba Sur
Elder of Clan Gangrel

Daviomac
Forum Ancilla

Post by Daviomac » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:16 pm

I think I'm going to do the Ventrue I was discussing.

Embraced last century, and mostly US based. Lived in Boston for several years.

During his mortal life, spent a fair amount of time in Europe during the war. No "official" record of military service.

From a wealthy media and shipping company, and still heavily involved (supposedly, the grandson of himself)
I never did mind about the little things

Catherine Stevens
Forum Ancilla

Post by Catherine Stevens » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:19 pm

Catherine is a creepy Tremere who will vivisect you with her eyes. She has never had any friends. She is a young kindred who is not allowed to touch people without express permission. She aspires to be Doctor Frankenstein. She would have been in the news for losing her medical license and being sent to prison for performing vivisection ten years ago. She is presumed dead as a result of fight that broke out in prison. Those with Tremere ties might know otherwise and she might have been seen in kindred circles during the last five years. City of embrace to be determined.

-Jasey
“With how many things are we on the brink of becoming acquainted, if cowardice or carelessness did not restrain our inquiries.”
“The world was to me a secret which I desired to devine.”
-Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Anthony
Forum Neonate

Post by Anthony » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:17 pm

Sent you a message in PM :)

Temperance
Forum Neonate

Post by Temperance » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:20 pm

Adana here.
I'm down.

Temperance is a Toreador who's worn a lot of hats through the years. Her most current one is that of a nightclub/cabaret owner and Madam I haven't locked down her entire backstory yet. It's just bits and pieces so I'd love some character ties to help fill it out.

Hit me up either in person or via PM. Same goes to the rest of you ;)

Autumn
Forum Ancilla

Post by Autumn » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:09 pm

Hey guys, if you're planning on playing Gangrel/someone super tied to Gangrel, and have a Discord account, send me a PM. ;) (Staff too obviously, if they want on)

I made a thing >.>
“I am what I am.
I would tell you what you want to know if I could, for you have been kind to me.
But I am a cat, and no cat anywhere ever gave anyone a straight answer.”

Seneschal Autumn of Yerba Sur
Elder of Clan Gangrel

norsedoggie
Forum Neonate

Post by norsedoggie » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:00 pm

Vitaly is a Sabbot Tzimisce (approved by Ben). Hes been in the Bay Area since the 1900's. He has participated in combat directly and through creating bio weapons.

I'm looking for other characters who have turned defector against the Sabbot.
Also looking for someone who could be related to passing information to The Camarilla.
I also am considering a nemesis. I probably will not have any shortages of enemies.

Fr de Acosta
Forum Pretender

Post by Fr de Acosta » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:18 pm

Paul, I'd love to be the middleman for your information if that works for you!

Jose de Acosta (Elder Brujah) is not violent himself, and mostly acts as an itinerant priest, traveling from city to city along a preplanned route. While doing so, he often writes letters of what he's found to those who could use the information.

Alice
Forum Neonate

Post by Alice » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:11 am

Lily Alistair (Malkavian) would have been hopping around most of Europe at one point or another from ~1600s onwards. More recently (Since ~1850 onwards) has found herself in the states.
Realistically anybody who wants to have known her and was even vaguely in one of those areas at the right time, we can probably figure something out.
PM me for more info or if you want to find character connections!

Alessa
Forum Neonate

Post by Alessa » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:04 pm

Alessanda - who is Old Clan Tzimisce - was mostly only in one specific village in Eastern Europe, and was dormant from 1775 until the 2010s (feel free to PM me if you want to have visited prior to 1775! The domain was Independent and relatively welcoming for a very long time), and was then explicitly in Sabbat territory in Yerba Sur, against her will; after the death of her pack (likely only recently), she pretty much immediately went turncoat and did as much damage to the Sabbat as she could manage/

Definitely a defector at the same time, may or may not work as a nemesis - would love to discuss that further with you, Paul.
Unattended childer will be taught the origins of their bloodline.

Fr de Acosta
Forum Pretender

Post by Fr de Acosta » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:33 pm

Alessa wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:04 pm
Alessanda - who is Old Clan Tzimisce
Sorry, new site. Who's the player here?

Alessa
Forum Neonate

Post by Alessa » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:47 pm

TedPro wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:33 pm
Alessa wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:04 pm
Alessanda - who is Old Clan Tzimisce
Sorry, new site. Who's the player here?
This'd be Justin!
Unattended childer will be taught the origins of their bloodline.

Cecelia
Forum Neonate

Post by Cecelia » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:30 pm

Cecelia Westbrook, clan Ventrue, most likely from the north-eastern part of the US. Having grown up with considerable wealth, she's rather stuffy and out of touch with the rest of the world. When she attempts to mingle with others outside her primary social circle, she often comes off as heartless or condescending. To further complicate matters, she's (moderately) famous and she knows it. She's learned how to manipulate the media and bought herself publicity, and so she's well-known for her wealth (and pretty much nothing else..) She likes to play the part of the strong, independent businesswoman, but there's no shortage of rumors and speculation about how her businesses are actually run..

If anyone wants a tie-in, I'm still working out her backstory so there's plenty of flexibility there. Perhaps you're a social or financial elite that has attended one of her dinner parties, or perhaps you were a "pitiful nobody" that has been snubbed by her in the past. ;)

-Drea`

asa_wheeler_tm
Forum Ancilla

Post by asa_wheeler_tm » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:22 pm

John Creever, Brujah Elder of the Camarilla, speaking of threats to Domain and Elysium at the Boston Conclave in 1981 wrote:I have just received word that the ancilla, Asa Wheeler, has defected from the Camarilla. I have reason to believe he is infiltrating the so-called Free State in a bid to turn more the more impressionable minds of those outraged neonates to the thinking of the original Anarch Revolt he has so admired these past hundred years.

Asa Wheeler is and has always been a dangerous Ravnos prank Released to defame the domain of London, and both the Clans of Brujah and Gangrel.
For a hundred years, I have seen him flirt with subversion and foster insurrection among Camarilla courts. I have seen him first-hand turn Brujah against Brujah, willfully sap Ventrue industry, use stolen Gangrel claws to rend Toreador arts, and flaunt Tradition.

He has sullied our Elysia with insurrectionist propaganda against the Traditions--most especially the Masquerade. He has ignored boons, destroyed Kindred of good standing, and has actively worked to topple mortal society into anarchy for the past century and more. He is the reason for the burning and destruction of numerous Elysia--including the Municipal Library of Strasbourg and several other beloved libraries and universities. I do not need to remind the Parisians what horror he wrought in your beautiful city.

This movement of mistreated neonates acting from outrage may yet see reason if we give them fair measures of firmness and patience. I yet have hope that they could again see the rightness of Conclave and Camarilla. But these disaffected rebels can become a true and dire threat should Sabbat sympathizers like Asa Wheeler seduce them to exchange their freedom for Vaulderie and the Enemy's monstrous crusade.

Whether you count yourself Camarilla or Independent, I urge you, for the good of us all, please--guard your domains against this creature and its crimes.
Sightings:

1800 to 1830 English country away from London: write me
1830-1847 England, esp. London: write me
1848-1853 most everywhere on the continent West of the Ottomans
1853-1854 the US, along Thoreau's tour
1854-1870 most everywhere on the continent West of the Ottomans
1871 France esp. Paris (it was a rough year)
1872-1889 Bern with frequent sorties to other domains in the Old World and the New World
1890-1896 London
1897-1912 vagabonding across all of the West, including sightings in Catalonia, the States and Canada
1913-1931 Greenwich Village
1931-1933 Cologne
1934-1938 Spain; if you were there, you understand.
1938-1946 most anywhere in Europe between Spain and Russia
1947-1950 Bern, Lyons, New York, London, Sienna, Prague, Amsterdam, Fruili, Maine
1951 England
1952-1959 ????
1960-1968 San Francisco/Oakland
1969-1979 ????
1980-Present Anarch Free State, various places in North America and Europe between established domains, and some Elysiums where he has claimed to appear on behalf of the concern of local or distant Anarchs, or to peaceably discuss current events and mutual interests among Kindred individuals. Favorite topics include matters of ecology, the tenuous condition of the Masquerade, the concerns of mortals, arts and philosophy.

Asa Wheeler (tm) has Notoriety and I imagine him having been gossiped about pretty hard, which is why I'm posting this timeline publicly. But you probably already guessed that. ;)

Player: Dorian
It matters which stories tell stories
It matters which ideas we use to think other ideas

"The philosopher, pacing his oriental rug, was in a dark mood."

Chaz
Forum Neonate

Post by Chaz » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:19 pm

Hey Chaz is coming to play SBM!!!
I will only be able to make game sporadically because i live in OR and my first game will be this Friday the 22nd. Most of the stuff i will get to interact with is Downtimes and forums.

Character: I will be playing a Nos Elder named Vivant. She is originally from France but spent most of the 1800s in america including assisting in the formation of the San Francisco domain. She arrived in Yerba Sur from France today and will meet the domain on Friday.
Vivant is an expert in Lore and excels at investigation. She is the person that can get you what you want or the info you need... for a price of course. With eyes and ears around the city not much gets past her.

Daviomac
Forum Ancilla

Post by Daviomac » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:34 pm

I already pinged you with stuff, Chaz. I'd like to have a connection, but it's up to ye.
I never did mind about the little things

AppaRATus
Forum Neonate

Post by AppaRATus » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:32 pm

Looking for ties for a Nosferatu Ancilla

1820-1943 Aberdine spent most of her life/unlife in Germany, first Dresden and then Berlin.
Immigrated to New York in 1943
Moved to San Francisco in 1960 and started helping with the Camarilla war effort, less using brute force, and more creating traps and dangerous contraptions with which to murder sabbat/capture them so they could be questioned/tortured by others/etc.
Fell into torpor during fighting in 1965
Recovered/awoken in 1999, went back to helping in the war effort, adapted her machines with the times.
2010 Disappeared again after a cave in somewhere deep in the warrens.

Ping me either on here, FB, or Discord if you want a tie. I can tell you more there too. Would definitely love at least one Nos as I have something specific in mind I need a Nos for, but it doesn't have to be someone who has been in the domain long.
“These violent delights have violent ends.”

Aberdine "AppaRATus" Von Trapp
Clan Nosferatu

@Rodent_Dreams

ObiRon24601
Forum Ancilla

Post by ObiRon24601 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:22 pm

Happy Thursday,

If your looking for a link I think the Scourge could be your buddy I figure if your fighting Sabat you would run into
Dr. Lafayette.

Ron

Jake
Forum Luminary

Post by Jake » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:12 pm

Hey all, I'm looking for character ties for a Toreador ancilla born in 1906 in Montreal, sired in 1933, and heavily involved in Montreal nightlife (and for a while, smuggling alcohol into the US during Prohibition. From 1940 until around 1960, he was Keeper of Montreal, and traveled extensively to New York and New England during this time. From 1960-1990, he was traveling around the world advising elders on how to throw spectacular parties. From 1990 on, he has since returned to Montreal, where he currently serves as Seneschal to the current Prince of Montreal.

Bogdandyp
Forum Neonate

ДЕЛОВОЕ ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЕ АДМИНИСТРАТОРУ sbm.endogaming.net

Post by Bogdandyp » Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:22 pm

Доброго времени суток .
Ваш форум мне показался очень привлекательным и перспективным. Хочу приобрести рекламное место для баннера в шапке, за $1500 в месяц. Оплачивать буду через WebMoney, 50% сразу, а 50% через 2 недели. И еще, адрес моего сайта https://stekloelit.by - он не будет противоречить тематике?

Спасибо! Напишите о Вашем решении мне в ПМ или на почту boris1976555467gbunov@gmail.com

Bogdanxkj
Forum Neonate

зеркальные распашные двери

Post by Bogdanxkj » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:54 am

Привет друзья!
Предлагаем Вашему вниманию изделия из стекла для дома и офиса.Наша организация ООО «СТЕКЛОЭЛИТ» работает 10 лет на рынке этой продукции в Беларуси.
Мы можем предложить Вам
1)стеклянные ограждения–ограждения лестниц и балконов
2)стеклянные двери-из закаленного ударопрочного стекла
3)cтеклянные перегородки-офисные и в домашних интерьерах
4)душевые перегородки-разнообразин цветовой гаммы фурнитуры и стекла
5)стеклянные козырьки-красиво и стильно украсят фасад здания
6)душевые из стекла-на любой выбор и вкус
7)раздвижные перегородки из стекла-различные типы конструкций
Более подробная информация размещена на нашем сайте
С уважением,коллектив "ООО СТЕКЛОЭЛИТ".
лестничные стеклянные марши
купить стеклянные раздвижные межкомнатные двери в минске
стеклянные душевые кабины
распашные стеклянные двери
стеклянные шторки для душевой кабины
купить стекло для душ кабины
заказать стекло для двери
купить раздвижные двери в минске
перегородки из закаленного стекла цена
двери раздвижные для душа
двери в нишу распашные
козырек над входом
душевые кабины из закаленного стекла
изделия из закаленного стекла
купить кабину для душа
изготовление душевых перегородок
заказать деревянную лестницу
стеклянные перила для лестниц фото
интерьерные перегородки купить
дизайнерские перегородки в квартире
двери из закалённого стекла
передвижные перегородки
установка стеклянных дверей в сауну
ступени из стекла
закаленное стекло стоимость
двери купе цена
стеклянные матовые двери межкомнатные
стеклянные лестницы
душевые кабины без поддона
перегородки в комнату
раздвижные двери в минске цены
лестничные марши из стекла
изготовление душевых стекол
дверцы для душевой
душевая кабина со стеклом
стеклянные двери для ванной купить
стекло закаленное купить
стеклянные изделия на заказ
межкомнатные двери стеклянные с фотопечатью
стекол лестничные ограждения
межкомнатные перегородки
межкомнатные перегородки из оргстекла
стеклянные перегородки для ванной
стеклянные двери закаленное стекло
душевая кабина со стеклянными стенками
заказать стекло для душевой кабины
раздвижные козырьки
стекло для балконов
купить стеклянную перегородку в ванную комнату
стеклянные двери и перегородки для душа

ShannonAders
Forum Neonate

Bactrim Sale o69gv

Post by ShannonAders » Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:39 am

Regards, A lot of write ups!
<a href="https://bactrimprice.com/">bactrim generic</a>
Bactrim Alcohol
<a href="https://bactrimprice.com/">generic bactrim</a>Use For Bactrim

Gregoryprito
Forum Pretender

Post by Gregoryprito » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:42 pm

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт

PhillipGep
Forum Pretender

f19rfio q33cjh

Post by PhillipGep » Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:34 am

Good posts, Thanks. <a href="https://ciaonlinebuyntx.com/">cialis online</a>

PhillipGep
Forum Pretender

z824iy7 o17ckc

Post by PhillipGep » Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:22 am

You made your position very clearly!! <a href="https://canadianpharmacyntv.com/">canada prescription drugs</a>

PhillipGep
Forum Pretender

w66ycr5 q19mzv

Post by PhillipGep » Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:13 am

Regards, I value it. <a href="https://trustedwebpharmacy.com/">trust pharmacy canada</a>

PhillipGep
Forum Pretender

h566jj9 r45jer

Post by PhillipGep » Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:31 pm

You mentioned this perfectly. <a href="https://viaonlinebuyntx.com/">canadian pharmaceuticals online</a>

PhillipGep
Forum Pretender

u921ivg d95duf

Post by PhillipGep » Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:35 pm

Kudos. I value this. <a href="https://viaonlinebuyntx.com/">canadian online pharmacy</a>

PhillipGep
Forum Pretender

s59qjpt v480xh

Post by PhillipGep » Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:48 pm

With thanks, Lots of tips.
<a href="https://ciaonlinebuymsn.com/">canadian cialis</a>

PhillipGep
Forum Pretender

l82kng3 j98ouc

Post by PhillipGep » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:44 am

Excellent data. Regards! <a href="https://canadianpharmacyntv.com/">canada drug pharmacy</a>

PhillipGep
Forum Pretender

c795vxg x80qlf

Post by PhillipGep » Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:25 am

Great postings, Thanks a lot. <a href="https://canadianpharmacycom.com/">canadian pharmacies shipping to usa</a>

TyroneCauth
Forum Master

r25xhd7 n87utp

Post by TyroneCauth » Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:08 pm

Cheers. Quite a lot of info.
https://canadianpharmacyntv.com/

TyroneCauth
Forum Master

p21dtj6 c203kx

Post by TyroneCauth » Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:27 pm

Many thanks. An abundance of forum posts!
https://canadianpharmacyntv.com/

TyroneCauth
Forum Master

k12hvhi n108go

Post by TyroneCauth » Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:55 pm

Cheers! Terrific information. https://hydrochlorothiazide25mgtab.com/

RichardFet
Forum Master

b20fose l497dl

Post by RichardFet » Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:44 am

Thanks a lot. A good amount of tips.
no 1 canadian pharcharmy online
<a href="https://canadianpharmacyntv.com/">canadian pharmaceuticals online</a>

TyroneCauth
Forum Master

b50lpsy o27jgx

Post by TyroneCauth » Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:44 am

You said it adequately.. https://prednisone-20mg-pills.com/

PhillipGep
Forum Pretender

e84axt1 f702lp

Post by PhillipGep » Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:51 am

You actually mentioned this wonderfully! <a href="https://f5tadalafil.com/">tadalafil 20 mg</a>

TyroneCauth
Forum Master

b259zkp o49lah

Post by TyroneCauth » Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:14 pm

Seriously a lot of useful advice. https://prednisone-20mg-pills.com/

PhillipGep
Forum Pretender

z39yte5 o47zlg

Post by PhillipGep » Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:31 pm

Amazing tips. Appreciate it. <a href="https://drug-prednisone.com/">prednisone 5 mg</a>

TyroneCauth
Forum Master

f447fvg f90qxy

Post by TyroneCauth » Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:34 pm

Thanks a lot. A lot of write ups.
https://trustedwebpharmacy.com/

PhillipGep
Forum Pretender

c387syd x140ya

Post by PhillipGep » Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:52 pm

You actually revealed this adequately! <a href="https://buyflagylcheap.com/">metronidazol</a>

TyroneCauth
Forum Master

a963ujo t12tws

Post by TyroneCauth » Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:07 pm

PhillipGep
Forum Pretender

q16kfjo j26zev

Post by PhillipGep » Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:29 pm

Truly loads of beneficial data! <a href="https://advairdiskus-247buy.com/">advair diskus 250/50</a>

TyroneCauth
Forum Master

x954kgl z69ioh

Post by TyroneCauth » Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:47 pm

Helpful stuff. Cheers! https://rxdiflucan.com/