Google ReCaptcha-2 was broken!

Forum rules
ANYTHING POSTED HERE IS PUBLICALLY VISIBLE, NO REGISTRATION REQUIRED
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kathrynwam
Forum Neonate

Google ReCaptcha-2 was broken!

Post by Kathrynwam » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:38 pm

XRumer 19.0 + XEvil 4.0: NEW innovative software complex for breaking any Captcha

1. Powerful Neuronets: XEvil OCR can solve more than 12000 of different types of Captcha's,
including such of popular, like Google CAPTCHA's ReCaptcha v2, v3 (in XEvil 4.0 Ultra only!), Captcha.Com, SolveMedia, Bing-Captcha,
Facebook-captcha and Ucoz-captcha, Yandex-captcha, DLE-captcha, VBulletin-Captcha, and a lot of other types!

2. Very High speed and precision: recognition speed 0.01 .. 0.02 second per image (but only 1 second in DEMO version!),
XEvil can bypass and solve wide types of captcha with high precision,
without depending of difficulty, distortion, noises, fonts, colors.

Exception is Google ReCaptcha-2 - about 20-30 seconds per solution:
on ReCaptcha-2 need to click a lot of images in it with a special delay.

3. Very simple UI: just 3 main buttons to start recognition,
so it easy to use with a wide spectre programs of SEO, SMM, Analytics,
Mass Auto-Registering/Posting/Sending/Bruteforcing/CryptoCurrency Mining programs.

Interested? ;)
Just do search in google "XEvil for Free".
Free DEMO version is available!

Thank you for your attention! ;)

XRumer 19.0 + XEvil 4.0: mass posting on 8 million websites! XEvil4.0:自動CAPTCHAソリューションの革命 93_0f1d

GalenMa
Forum Neonate
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

write my paper ep

Post by GalenMa » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:33 pm

Write My Paper - EssayErudite.com

Looking for an expert to write my paper for you? You are at the right place.
Providing superior writing service appears to be our main specialization and passion.
Our website is the best destination for every English-speaking student who calls for assistance when handling his or her daily academic tasks.

essay writing service
type my essay
write my thesis
write essays for me
buy dissertation

Gregoryprito
Forum Pretender

Re: Google ReCaptcha-2 was broken!

Post by Gregoryprito » Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:29 am

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт

Brianmayow
Forum Neonate

essay on how to bulid a bird house

Post by Brianmayow » Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:23 am

BrantOt
Forum Neonate
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

harvard mba essays 2011

Post by BrantOt » Wed Dec 25, 2019 5:50 pm